All Types of Flooring to Suit Your Needs Perfectly
View our superb selection of quality carpets and vinyl’s with thousands of different colours and designs all at competitive prices. We also provide curtains and blinds and other soft furnishings, including; luxury bedding and other home accessories. We work around your schedule, so no matter what you are doing, whether you are working in Edinburgh or getting double glazing in Glasgow, we can make time to ensure you get exactly what you’re looking for!
Many people opt for carpet in spaces such as the living room and bedroom as it can give a sense of comfort and warmth. We provide a whole host of carpet types;
- Nylon fibre
- Polyester fibre
- Polypropylene fibre
- Wool fibre
- Uncut carpet pile
- Cut carpet pile
- Saxony cut pile
- Textured cut pile
- Frieze cut pile
- Plush carpet pile
If you feel as though your carpet doesn’t need replaced but could do with a bit TLC? We get advice from SE Commercial Services on stain removal and carpet rejuvenation. Get in contact today and find out how you can breathe some new life back into your carpet.
Benefits of Carpet Floors
Carpeting your floors holds many benefits in many types of households including family homes, this is due to carpets being a lot less painful to fall on – perfect for people with young kids, other advantages of opting for carpeted floor include;
- Comfort – carpets are the comfiest of all flooring options, outranking cushioned floor by a mile.
- Aesthetics – we offer many different styles of carpets; this includes colour as well as type of carpet. Whatever look you want to go for, you can get it with us at the Carpet and Curtain Gallery.
- Insulation – there is no doubt that carpet is one of the most insulated type of flooring.
Vinyl flooring is a great option for any home and can work well with pretty much any room in the house. No matter what kind of vinyl flooring you are looking for, you can choose from our range, which includes;
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring
Vinyl flooring is comfortable, diverse and has insulating qualities, some other benefits include;
- Cheaper Alternative – compared to the price of hardwood and other flooring options, vinyl can be considered a cheaper alternative to some flooring types.
- Durable – vinyl flooring is most commonly used in commercial settings; this is due to it being able to withstand copious amounts of foot traffic. Being so durable makes it a more cost effective option due to the longevity of life.
- Waterproof – vinyl flooring is known for its waterproof qualities, making it ideal for kitchen and bathroom floors, it is also incredibly easy to maintain.
Laminate flooring replicates the look of wooden flooring, the wood used is fused together it gives the appearance of wood, it is then covered with a clear protective resin coating, which can be used to give its signature glossy look and impeccable durability. View types of laminate flooring.
Benefits of Laminate Flooring
- One of the Most Cost Effective Flooring Solutions – laminate flooring is without a doubt one of the most cost effective flooring types, this can be seen in the popularity among consumers. The beauty of laminate flooring is that despite the low prices, this flooring type is still extremely durable and easy to maintain.
- Quick and Easy Installation – due to the easiness of installation, laminate flooring installation fees are considerably lower than other types of flooring solutions.
- Variety of Styles – laminate flooring comes in a range of style and colour options, helping you get the exact look you want without compromise.
Why Choose the Carpet and Curtain Gallery?
We aim to provide the best service possible, all the way from consultation to finished work, choosing the Carpet and Curtain Gallery for flooring means you will receive;
- Friendly advice and guidance
- Free no obligation measuring and estimates
- Free choose at home service
- Only quality materials used
- Professional fitting by time served fitter
- Free grippers
- Free removal of old floor coverings
- Quality at competitive prices